Click on position title to read full description, or 'apply here' to submit an application for the 2022-23 service term.
Recruiting for Spring and Summer positions!
Watch this video! See what serving with VHCB AmeriCorps is like.
Open Positions 2022-2023
- Bonnyvale Environmental Education Center, Brattleboro - Environmental Educator apply here
- Catamount Trail Association, Burlington - Trail Builder & Steward; apply here
- Cathedral Square, Williston - Memory Care Enrichment Specialist; apply here
- Central VT Council on Aging, Barre - Volunteer Outreach & Direct Service Volunteer Member; apply here
- Champlain Housing Trust, Burlington - Home Education Program Coordinator; apply here
- Champlain Valley Native Plant Restoration, Poultney - Restoration Nursery Grower; apply here
- Cross Vermont Trail Association, Montpelier - Trail Builder & Land Steward; apply here
- Green Mountain Club Waterbury Center - Stewardship Assistant; apply here
- Middlebury Area Land Trust, Middlebury - Nature Camp Educator; apply here
- Montpelier Parks & Trees, Montpelier - Root to Fork Coordinator; apply here
- North Branch Nature Center, Montpelier - Conservation Stewardship Technician apply here
- Twin Pines Housing Trust, White River Junction - Project & Resident Services Assistant; apply here
- Vermont Institute of Natural Science, Quechee - Environmental Educator; apply here
Steps to Apply:
- Create a profile in the MyAmeriCorps Portal.
- Complete an application. You will only need to complete the application once and then apply to multiple positions.
- Research opportunities within the portal and submit to any that are of interest.
- We will receive your application and forward it on the respective host site.
- If you have any issues with the MyAmeriCorps Portal website please contact The National Service Hotline at 1-800-942-2677.
- Please refer to contact info provided in the Position Description for position specific questions. VHCB program related questions can be directed to 802-828-3203.