Click on position title to read full description, or 'apply here' to submit an application for the 2022-23 service term.
Watch this video! See what serving with VHCB AmeriCorps is like.
Positions Beginning September 2022
- Audubon Vermont, Huntington - Environmental & Outreach Educator; apply here
- Catamount Trail Association, Burlington - Outreach & Youth Program Coordinator; apply here
- Cathedral Square, Williston - Memory Care Enrichment Specialist; apply here
- Cathedral Square, Brattleboro Area and Remote - SASH for All Pilot Project Coordinator; apply here
- Central VT Council on Aging, Barre - Volunteer Outreach & Direct Service Volunteer Member; apply here
- Champlain Housing Trust, Burlington - Home Education Program Coordinator; apply here
- Champlain Housing Trust, Burlington - Shared Equity Coordinator; apply here
- Committee on Temporary Shelter, Burlington - Daystation Support Specialist; apply here
- Committee on Temporary Shelter, Burlington - Housing Support Specialist; apply here
- COVER Home Repair, White River Junction - Home Repair and Weatherization Assistant; apply here
- Good Samaritan Haven, Barre - Homelessness Services Liaison; apply here
- Groundworks Collaborative, Brattleboro - Project Coordinator; apply here
- Groundworks Collaborative Foodworks, Brattleboro - Food Rescue & Coordinator; apply here
- Montpelier Parks & Trees, Montpelier - Trails, Trees & Tomatoes: Community Conservation in Montpelier; apply here
- Montpelier Senior Activity Center, Montpelier - Aging in Place Coordinator; apply here
- North Branch Nature Center, Montpelier - Naturalist Educator; apply here
- Northeast Organic Farming Association of Vermont, Richmond - Education & Outreach Assistant; apply here
- RuralEdge, Lyndonville - Resident Engagement Coordinator; apply soon!
- Stowe Land Trust, Stowe - Youth and Volunteer Projects Coordinator; apply here
- Twin Pines Housing Trust, White River Junction - Project & Resident Services Assistant; apply here
- Upper Valley Haven, White River Junction - Children's Services Associate; apply here
- Vermont Institute of Natural Science, Quechee - Environmental Educator; apply here
- Vermont Land Trust, Brattleboro - Land Management Coordinator; apply here
- Vermont Natural Resources Council/Vermont Energy & Climate Action Network, Montpelier - Community Energy Coordinator; apply here
Steps to Apply:
- Create a profile in the MyAmeriCorps Portal.
- Complete an application. You will only need to complete the application once and then apply to multiple positions.
- Research opportunities within the portal and submit to any that are of interest.
- We will receive your application and forward it on the respective host site.
- If you have any issues with the MyAmeriCorps Portal website please contact The National Service Hotline at 1-800-942-2677.
- Please refer to contact info provided in the Position Description for position specific questions. VHCB program related questions can be directed to 802-828-3203.